About SilverRack VPS Hosting
SilverRack is a privately held VPS hosting company. In business since mid 2007, SilverRack provides high quality and affordable Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting to companies and developers around the world. We have customers ranging from hobbyists to businesses that serve millions of web pages a day.
SilverRack uses top quality hardware in all parts of our VPS hosting infrastructure. Our data center is in a world-class facility. For more information on our technology platform, see our VPS Hosting FAQ. If you still want more information, send us an email and we'll be happy to answer any questions.
SilverRack is committed to the environment. All of our customers can benefit from SilverRack's Environmental Policy
Please check out our VPS Hosting FAQ> for answers to many common questions.
What Does Each SilverRack VPS Hosting Plan Include?
Each of our VPS hosting plans provides you with dedicated resources within our data center. You are guaranteed memory, disk space, and a fair share of CPU. Each VPS plan provides:
- A Fully Functioning Linux VPS Setup Within Minutes
- Choice of Linux Operating Systems - Centos, Fedora Core, Debian, Ubuntu
- Root Access
- Dedicated IP Address
- FREE Nightly Backups
- DNS Management
- Carbon Balanced
- Hosted on Top-Notch Intel XEON Servers
- Available OS Templates with Ruby on Rails Preinstalled
- Ability to install virtually any software you need (MySQL, Ruby on Rails, Apache, SVN, etc)
- SilverRack Control Panel to Start, Stop, Reinstall, Backup, or Change the OS of Your VPS
- Full API to Control VPS and DNS
- No long term contract - pay month-to-month